Coronavirus Prevention Efforts
Play Big Zone regularly takes the necessary steps to ensure the safety of your family. In light of the coronavirus, we would like to share the efforts we take to keep our facility clean and safe.
What Play Big Zone Does Regularly
We make a conscious effort to sanitize everything, including washing our floors and bathroom with bleach. Our employees are required to wash their hands and always wear gloves when serving food or drinks. We also have hand sanitizer available throughout our facility.
Additional Steps Play Big Zone Will Be Taking
- We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning all of our facilities, with particular attention to party rooms, front desk counter tops, bathroom facilities, handles on all attractions, door handles, and all points of common contact.
- We’ve increased signage around our facilities and are screening patients upon arrival for risk factors.
- We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold, or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
What You Can Do
- Avoid touching your face: nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Wash your hands vigorously with soap and water, especially after coughing or blowing your nose.
- Cough into a tissue or your sleeve
- If you or your child feels sick, please remain at home. We suggest coming back to play big with us only after being 72 hours fever and stomach issue free.
As you may know, Governor Murphy has declared a state of emergency, mentioning, “Right now, the overall risk to individuals from coronavirus remains low, but we are taking this step out of an abundance of precaution and prudence to ensure that we are proactive in our response.”
Keep in mind that physical activity can have numerous health benefits including promoting the immune system. It can also decrease stress. We hope all of this information helps you and your family. Please do reach out to us if you have any questions.
The Play Big Zone Family